Portland Radio Group, a division of Saga Communications, is expanding our digital marketing services in New England’s fourth largest media market. Our advertising partners are requesting we manage more of their overall marketing effort, and that affords a unique opportunity in Radio’s most admired public company. As a key player in our organization, you will have the chance to shape the future of our digital sales department. We are not just looking for someone who will maintain the status quo, but a future trailblazer who can lead our company into uncharted territories of digital success.
If selected, you will manage your own accounts and collaborate with our marketing specialists to develop and implement innovative digital sales strategies, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives and market trends via the following:
- Identify and pursue new digital sales opportunities across multiple platforms, including websites, social media, mobile applications, and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with our internal teams and vendors to create compelling digital marketing campaigns that generate leads, engage customers, and drive conversions.
- Optimize sales funnels, customer journeys, and user experiences to maximize conversion rates and revenue growth.
- Stay at the forefront of digital sales trends, technologies, and best practices, and provide insights and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Monitor and analyze digital sales performance metrics, leveraging data-driven insights to identify areas of improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Support and inspire a team of highly motivated marketing professionals, assisting senior management in fostering a culture of innovation, excellence, and continuous improvement.
The ideal applicant will have a keen understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and customer acquisition strategies plus a track record of driving digital sales growth and exceeding revenue targets.
The candidate will have a strong knowledge of various digital sales channels, including SEO, SEM, Programmatic Display, OTT/CTV, social media advertising, email marketing, and content marketing. Experience with web analytics tools and data-driven decision-making is also essential.
Qualified applicants should apply to Director of Sales Barry Gabloff at 420 Western Avenue, South Portland, ME, 04106, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Portland Radio Group is a division of Saga Communications and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications for this position close August 25, 2023.
Portland Radio Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to creating a fair, inclusive work environment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.